New Year’s Lingerie Resolutions
Happy New Year all the lingerie lovers! Have you made any cool resolutions for your life in 2013? What do you want to improve in your life? What about lingerie resolutions?
Fun ideas can include:
- wearing only matching lingerie
- trying new styles: if you’re a plunge kinda girl, try balcony or push-up or peek-a-boo bras
- dare to pull off stockings and hold ups
- wear more suspenders
- try new colours, don’t just go with black all the time
- explore different brands
- get measured professionally
- be naughty and visit the most expensive lingerie store, try on every style and leave empty handed saying that your boyfriend will come by later to buy it all for you
- take pictures of yourself in lingerie, practise new poses or send a cheeky one to your partner
- invest into a quality silk robe or chemise
- treat your lingerie better, only hand wash the most delicate pieces
- invest into nice smelling pouches and put into the lingerie drawers
- find a new amazing waxing place
- go to the gym twice a week at least
- love your body in lingerie more!
All of the above are mine by the way. Yes, I am a list-a-holic. These are only few about lingerie. Not even going into other aspects of life.
I really want to improve in everything this year, and I feel that focusing on just one area of your life, will make you forget about the others. It is all about finding a perfect balance and slowly moving towards a perfect you!
Happy New Year!